We have been working safely throughout the pandemic servicing our commercial and residential customers without any cases of Covid so far.
To ensure that we all stay safe, our Team follow the latest Government advice and Covid secure guidelines. This enables Speclean to consistently increase our service capacity.
In our efforts to continue to offer the right level of service for you, our SafeClean Control System has been introduced in March 2020 and remains in place.
What is SafeClean Control System?
- Cleaners walk, cycle or drive to work and avoid using public transport where possible;
- Cleaners disinfect their phones, glasses regularly and avoid touching their face;
- On entering and leaving the premises cleaners wash their hands with soap & water;
- Maintaining social distance (minimum 2 m);
- Identifying busy areas where people travel to, from or through, for example, stairs and corridors;
- Disinfect all surfaces; especially handles, desks, keyboards, phones and kitchen surfaces;
- Use disposable or disinfected rubber gloves and face covering at work at all times.
Thank you for all the positive feedback and your trust in our team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Andrea and the Speclean Team