Lifting of the COVID-19 restrictions
We were looking forward to the majority of COVID restrictions being lifted and we are welcoming new and returning customers. Following the changes in Government COVID legislation, I wanted to update you on how it impacts our work.
We will be following the Government guidelines as we learn to live with COVID-19 which means face masks will no longer be mandatory while we work.
The Government has removed the legal requirement to self-isolate following a positive test and contact tracing will no longer occur. However, if someone tests positive, the Government advises us to continue to stay at home and avoid contact with other people for at least 5 full days and then continue to follow the guidance until they have received 2 negative test results on consecutive days or until the 10th day.
Although the majority of restrictions have been lifted we are still serving vulnerable customers who may require an extra layer of precaution. If you have any concerns or you would like the cleaner to continue to follow the SafeClean Control System please do not hesitate to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.
What is SafeClean Control System?
- Cleaners walk, cycle or drive to work and avoid using public transport where possible;
- Cleaners disinfect their phones, glasses regularly and avoid touching their face;
- On entering and leaving the premises cleaners wash their hands with soap & water;
- Maintaining social distance (minimum 2 m);
- Identifying busy areas where people travel to, from or through, for example, stairs and corridors;
- Disinfect all surfaces; especially handles, desks, keyboards, phones and kitchen surfaces;
- Use disposable or disinfected rubber gloves and mask at work at all times.
Thank you for your continued support.
Andrea and the Speclean Team